Arena of Valor is one of Southeast Asia’s most popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games. Most people play this game on their mobile phones. Besides, some people still do not know How to Play Arena of Valor. Therefore, especially for new players, we provide some guidance to make it easier for you to play this game.
Download Arena of Valor => Link
The Main Purpose of Arena of Valor
Basically, similar with the other MOBA games, what you have to do in this game is to destroy your enemy’s base. The team who complete this mission first, will win the game. Usually, you will need around 12 to 18 minutes to pass this game.
Team Members Arena of Valor
In Arena of Valor, a team consist of five members. Each member has their own role.
- Tank: A tank has an essential role in a game. Without the existence of a tank, a team might lose their balance and their safety will be threatened. Therefore, a tank must be ready to attach his body to protect the other team members from the enemy attacks.
- Warrior: Warrior is a very responsible member in a team. It can be the strongest and become a shield at one time. it depends on what item the use at the ongoing battle.
- Mage: Next, we have mage. Mage is also a deadly item. Mage use some magic items to survive and attack the enemy. Mage has a very minimum defense. That is why, the existence of mage should be guarded by other members.
- Support: It is a multi-functional role. Sometimes, they can bother the enemy. On the times, the can also be a booster in their team to help the team growing faster. Basically, as a support, you have to focus to help your team.
- Assassin: Assassin is a very feared members of a team. they are very agile and dangerous. During two until three minutes of game, they can reach level 3 or 4. After that, they will become stronger.
- Hybrid: We can say that hybrid as a combination of the primary heroes. They can be flexible depend on the situation.
- Acher: This is a very favorite hero. They always be a bone of contention when picking heroes. It has a very high physical damage that can attack the enemy. However, archer has a very low defense.
How to Gain Gold in Arena of Valor
In order to help you to win the game, you have to gain gold to buy some items. You have to gaining gold in Arena of Valor. To do that, you can do these four ways: killing minions, killing monsters in the jungle, destroying the towers, and killing the other heroes from the enemy side.
There are three types of minions in this game. They are melee, ranged and siege.
Each jungle monster will give different amount of gold. For example, Golems will give 140 gold in maximum attack. While the smaller monster like spider and goblins will only give 90 gold.
Attack one tower will give you 60 golds, 2 towers 80 golds and 3 towers will give 100 golds.
Last, in a simple word, we can say that talents are ability which can use by heroes to endure their position in a battle. Here the following talents in Arena of Valor: